Friday, May 6, 2011

KOL - NYC, Today Show 11/24/2010 (without pictures)

Omg, best KOL experience of my life thus far.  Waited outside all night, first in line, chatted up the roadies/security and they gave my sister and I VIP passes at the last minute and put us right up front.  They were so nice, my sister and I were freezing so they gave us KOL scarves and hand/toe warmers!  Really, I can't stress enough how nice everyone was being to us, they kept saying: "Where are those girls?"  "Get those girls some scarves!" "Don't we have any warmers for the girls?!" - it was soo funny, I felt super special.  I remember when we got up front, one of the guys that brought us up there told me "It's going to get crazy, so hold on to the barrier tight and don't let go!"  Needless to say, I did hold on!  KOL played The End, Use Somebody, and Radioactive.  Then I was given a set of drumsticks and Caleb's pick.  Best. Day. Ever.


Oh! And Nathan waved to me.  And wished me a happy birthday! Did I mention best day ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment