Friday, May 6, 2011

KOL - MSG, NYC 2010

Where do I even begin? This was an amazing set list!! Then again, KOL could have played the same song (may I please suggest Knocked Up for this fantasy scenario) over and over again, twenty two times and I STILL would have been like, "Wow! That was an amazing set list!" Haha :)  I am always a little shocked when my favorite boys don't play Milk, it really is a crowd-pleasing favorite!  However, they did play No Money which has really become a tried and true favorite of mine.  When they play MSG again, I will not hesitate to go.  MSG truly is a legendary venue and absolutely worth a visit, ESPECIALLY if it is for Kings of Leon.


  1. Mary
  2. Crawl
  3. Molly's Chambers
  4. Radioactive
  5. Fans
  6. Revelry
  7. The Immortals
  8. The Bucket
  9. The End
  10. Four Kicks
  11. No Money
  12. Notion
  13. Pyro
  14. On Call
  15. Back Down South
  16. Manhattan
  17. Knocked Up
  18. Use Somebody
  19. Closer
  20. Be Somebody
  21. Sex on Fire
  22. Black Thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment