Friday, May 6, 2011

KOL - Hartford, CT 2010 (without pictures)

My sisters and I attended this show last August.  We arrived pretty early and were able to land some pretty awesome spots in the pit.  Um, we were closest to Jared.  I didn’t really get great photos or videos because I was using my iPhone, but I’ll post a few anyway ;)  KOL played an amazing show (as per usual) and the only other thing I would like to add is that I love when Jared squints and makes faces while playing, Caleb’s sweat flyin’, head bangin’, guitar pounding, Nathan’s bubble gum blowing, and Matthew’s hand-free smoking - all of which abounded during this amaz-za-zing show ;) Seriously, I wished it would never end! Set list is below:



Crawl
Notion
My Party
Radioactive
Molly’s Chambers
Fans
Milk
Closer
Mary
Four Kicks
The Bucket
The Immortals
Sex on Fire
On Call
Back Down South
Trani
Knocked Up
Use Somebody
Black Thumbnail



Oh yeah, and The Stills and Built to Spill opened.  They were pretty good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment