Friday, May 6, 2011

KOL - Noblesville, IN 2010

This was a fun trip. No one would go with me so I had to go by myself which was no big deal.  My seat was not great, but a brilliant show regardless.  I was so, so, SO happy they played Slow Night, So Long!!  It was amazing, I kept thinking about when Eddie Vedder would come out and perform it with them with his tambourine, so incredible!! They didn't play Mary or The Immortals like they did in Hartford, CT but they did play Charmer which was another treat.  All and all great show, and certainly worth the trip! The set list is posted below:


  1. Crawl
  2. Slow Night, So Long
  3. My Party
  4. Molly's Chambers
  5. Mary
  6. Fans
  7. Milk
  8. Closer
  9. Four Kicks
  10. Charmer
  11. The Bucket
  12. Radioactive
  13. Notion
  14. Sex on Fire
  15. On Call
  16. Back Down South
  17. Trani
  18. Knocked Up
  19. Manhattan
  20. Use Somebody
  21. Black Thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment